We have set up as a membership charity!
What does that mean?
Well, it means we need you as members as it’s our membership that makes us who we are!
We want our members both individuals and organisations to provide us with diversity of opinion, influence, expertise and participation.
It also means as a member you get to vote what town or city will host The 2016 UK Recovery Walk.
- Keep the charity’s trustee board up-to-date with the needs of beneficiaries, providing feedback and diverse opinions;
- keep the trustee board fresh and accountable, and help ensure probity and transparency;
- Improve the charity’s ability to influence the social or political environment in which the charity operated; and act as a pool of volunteers and potential trustees.
We are nothing without you. We need you to help us:
- Provide fundraising opportunities
- Give your time and commitment to our aims
- Help to raise the profile of the charity.
You will also be the first to know about all the updates about the walk and we hope some of you will provide films, magazines, radio podcasts, TV interviews and any other vital ways you can help share the message that recovery is a reality.
If you would like to be a member of Faces & Voices of Recovery UK, please complete our online membership form or please get in touch.