Back The Bill (AT)

Contact Your Politician

  1. Enter your postcode in the box above and click ‘Go’.
  2. A new window will open up WriteToThem where you can select your MSP
  3. Use the information you find on this site to help you write the letter of simply just ask them to “Please back the right to recovery bill”
  4. Fill in your details and submit the form.
  5. Please share your support on Twitter @FAVORUK #OorBill