AN ADDICTION CHARITY PROMOTING RECOVERY
UK Registered Charity No SC043961
We aim to:
- Save and improve the lives of people affected by alcohol and other drugs.
- Increase society’s understanding of the links between trauma and the use of alcohol and other drugs, promoting patience, understanding and empathy.
- Influence and shape public policy, removing the tokenism around the way that the voices of living and lived experiences are heard.
- Encourage and promote a more balanced investment into treatment services by public bodies and other funders.
- Celebrate and promote a culture of hope through our annual national recovery walk, inviting communities to walk with us through towns and cities across the UK
We now accepting bids for the 2024 UK Recovery Walk.
Read more about the Right to Recovery Bill and how you can help to support this important bill.
Find out more about Favor and the services we offer
Faces & Voices of Recovery UK is part of a worldwide policy advocacy movement that is taking on issues of discrimination, social justice and service access
UK RECOVERY WALK 2024
Are you interested in putting a bid to host the UK Recovery Walk in 2024?
Become a Member
Become part of FAVOR and help people find recovery. Learn how to advocate in your community and add your voice to the recovery movement.
Share your story
Inspire others with your message of hope, or connect with people in recovery by reading their stories and be inspired to try recovery yourself.